By the time we’ve reached midlife, some days it is a chore to muster up a smile. Life can be hard. We get tired. Relationships roll on like roller coasters. Careers seem unfulfilling. The list goes on and on. As a woman, you’ve no doubt felt this way and more. It happens to all of us from time to time…and it’s okay. In fact, it’s perfectly normal.
Many times, we just need to hear the right words to realize that we aren’t alone and that we can, and will, get through this moment in time. I hope the following quotes and inspirations will be helpful in making you see that you are so much more than what you are feeling at any given moment.
Feel free to save any of these graphics (or all of them) to share on your social media with others that may be feeling the same way.
1. The relationship you should nurture the most in midlife, is the one with yourself.
2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “The older I get the more selective I am of who is in my tribe. I would rather have four quarters than a hundred pennies.” – Author Unknown
4. “Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying you.” – Author Unknown
5. “Never apologize for being a strong fucking woman.” – Author Unknown
6. Happiness has nothing to do with your circumstances, but everything to do with how you react to them.
7. “Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.” – Bob Hope
8. I am proud of the woman I am today because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.
9. Stop thinking and start doing if you want to discover your purpose.
10. “If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.” – Author Unknown
I hope you enjoy these quotes/inspirations and social media graphics, but if you are struggling with some tough issues, or with overcoming a difficult situation, I have created a workbook that will be an effective tool in Developing Your Inner Strength. It features over 40 pages to help you with your personal growth. Click here to learn more.
Be the first to know when I add more posts like this one by joining my email list: